STEM is an acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. STEM education not only addresses the demand for scientists and engineers but is also a key component of responsible global citizenship.
STEM education begins in early childhood when children are curious and creative, and continues through college. All children, regardless of gender or learning style can excel in STEM disciplines and aspire to STEM careers. Effective teaching at all levels utilizes hands-on, minds-on inquiry into the natural world.
TIPS Learning Centre offers comprehensive STEM education for K-12 market (Kindergarten through college) using guided discovery approach.
The goal of TIPS Centre for Learning is to change the world, one child at a time. We believe that true learning takes place when a student has the opportunity to discover on their own through a hands-on, experiential learning model. Allowing children to engage in a learning process that excites, energizes and exposes them to a wide variety of skills and concepts lets them discover their paths to a more productive education.
A New Way of Thinking
TIPS offers a unique curriculum that helps students ‘connect the dots’ between what they learn in their traditional math and science classes and their ‘hands-on’ learning. This learning model helps them internalize concepts and understand them more effectively.
Robotics is a multi-disciplinary field which combines mechanical and electronics engineering, computers, math and science. You will discover breakthrough technologies in robotics. Immerse yourself in the most forward-looking discipline of our time. The structure and content of the camp is based on models successfully implemented throughout the country. TIPS offers a robotics programme in its international campuses from Grade 3 onwards.
A unique way to explore the world of robotics exactly as it is taught at top institutions around the world!
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- Enables learner to develop and express creativity
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Help your student develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math
- Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology
- Enables learner to appreciate and realize technology
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Prepare your student for the fast-paced competitive world.