- A part of admission process
- Explaining about the various subject choices in both the boards – CBSE/Cambridge/NIOS
- Suggesting their suitable career pathways
- Explaining the board recognition & acceptance in India & abroad
- Being inculcated in class timetable – CBSE (9 to 12) & Cambridge (6 to 12)About CGPS….
- Parent/Student query handling
- Exam/Programme Support – PSAT, AP, SAT, IELTS NTSE, Summer Schools etc.
- University liaison
- Student application Support – Letter of Recommendations, Statement of Purpose Workshops etc.
- Expert Talks (Guest Lectures)
- TIPS Alumni Management
Recognition of boards
Destination India – https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/Images/375743-a-guide-to-apply-to-indian-universities-with-cambridge-qualifcations.pdf
Recognition & Acceptance in India – https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/programmes-and-qualifcations/recognition-and-acceptance/
Eligibility Criteria in Colleges: E.g.VIT
Board Recognition in Common Counselling
Normalization of Marks
Only diference is in cut-of calculation. For eg. In TNEA:-
- Stateboard = Math/2 + (Phy/4 + Chem/4)
- CBSE = Math + (Phy/2 + Chem/2)
NIOS – Largest Open Schooling in the World
- Open & distance learning model
- Integration of Academic & Vocational courses –freedom to choose subjects based on one’s needs & abilities
- Secondary Education Course
- Senior Secondary Education Course
- Facility of transfer of credits from other boards
2019 Entrance Exams – A Few!
- NEET – May 5 th 2019
- AIIMS – May 25 th / 26 th 2019
- JIPMER – June 2 nd 2019
- JEE Mains – Round 2 – 7 th April to 20 th April 2019
- BITSAT – 16 th May to 26 th May 2019
- VITEEE – 10 th April to 21 st April 2019
- NIT – Trichy
- PSG CAS
- Anna University
- Saveetha Medical College
- R.V. College of Architecture
- Kongu Engineering
- KSR College of Tech.
- PSG College of Tech.
- Crescent School of Arch.
- RVS School of Arch.Alumni Details
- Sastra University
- Amrita School of Engg.
- SRM Medical College
- BITS – Sathy
- TIPS Global
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
- Alliance University
- Amity University
- Amrita Group
- Bishop Heber College
- Kumaraguru College of TechnologyAlumni Details
- JSS Medical College
- Chettinad Medical College
- FLAME university
- IIIT D&M – Kanchipuram
- Stella Maris
- Delhi University
- Jain University
- Madras Medical College
- Madurai Medical College
CGPS inside Every Classroom
Grade 6 : Brain dominating skills, personal core values
Grade 7 : Identifying self-paced strength and weakness
Grade 8 : Career planning process
Grade 9 : Assessments
Grade 10 : Stream Selection process
Grade 11 : University Preference process
Grade 12 : Application and Preparation to depart!