STEM is an acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. STEM education not only addresses the demand for scientists and engineers but also is a key component of responsible, global citizenship.
The STEM education begins in early childhood when children are curious and creative and continues through college.
All children, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or learning style, can excel in STEM disciplines and can aspire to STEM careers.
Effective teaching at all levels utilizes hands-on, minds-on inquiry into the natural world.
TIPS Learning Center offers comprehensive STEM education for P-16 market (preschool through college) using a Guided Discovery Approach.
The goal of TIPS Center for Learning is to change the world, one child at a time. We believe that true learning takes place when a student has an opportunity to discover on their own through a hands-on, experiential, learning model. By allowing children to be engaged in a learning process that excites, energizes, and exposes them to a wide variety of skills and concepts, they will discover a path that will enable them to have a more productive education.
In addition to our renowned robotics program, TIPS Center for learning center offers programs in the following areas:
- Bio mimicry
- Hands-on Algebra
- Sustainable design
- Computer Aided Design (for middle school/high school level students) with rapid prototyping
- Principles of engineering (high school students)
- Green Technologies
- Regenerative Studies
- Renewable Energy
A New Way of Thinking
IPS offers a unique curriculum that helps students ‘connect the dots’ between what they learn in their traditional math science classes and their ‘hand-on’ learning with robots This learning model helps them to internalize the concepts and understand them more effectively.
Robotics is a multi-disciplinary field, which combines mechanical, and electronics engineering, computers, math and science. You will discover breakthrough technologies in Robotics. Immerse yourself in the most forward-looking discipline of our time. The structure and content of the camp is based on models successfully implemented throughout the country.
A unique way to explore the world of robotics exactly as it is taught at the top institutions in the world.
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- Enables learner to develop and express creativity
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Help your student develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math
- Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology
- Enables learner to appreciate and realize technology
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Prepare your student for the fast-paced competitive world.